Temporary Residents

If you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one, you can receive emergency treatment from any GP surgery.

If you need treatment for more than 14 days but less than 3 months and your temporary address is within our catchment area you can register with us GP surgery as a temporary patient.

To register as a temporary resident in England, please visit the NHS website to find GP surgeries near to your place of residence.

For further information please see here.